Friday, November 28, 2008

I Could Get Used To This

"This" being spending time with Matt everyday. "This" being staying in the same house. "This" being hanging out with his family and friends. "This" being falling in love with him more and more everyday...

Too sentimental? Think what you want, but this week at home with Matt for Thanksgiving has been great. We got in at 5:30 am Saturday morning (drove all night) and then slept till mid-afternoon. We went and saw the "It's a Wonderful Life" play with his brother (kudos to Ryan for the free tickets). Sunday was church and then we went for a drive to see his old stomping ground. Monday we went snowboarding and then Terry met up with us for dinner and we went to his house at WMU and watched Iron Man. Tuesday we just kinda vegged and Wednesday we took Ryan, his sister Allison and her friend to see Bolt. Then Matt and I went to devo and talked with Carmen a little after. Yesterday was the big Thanksgiving dinner with a bunch of his family. Mmm, mmm... I was stuffed! We kinda just relaxed after that and then when everybody left we went to his other grandma's to visit. We went with his mom to K-Mart for a little while and then met up with Terry & Alisha to see Twilight. Then we went back to Terry's parent's house and played Trouble, talked, watched Hook and didn't get home till 6 am. Today we're meeting up with a bunch of people to see the Grand Rapids Griffins play hockey. Tomorrow is our last day here. I'm kinda sad about that. It's been so great but I guess it can't always be this perfect. In amongst all of our activities, we've had some time to just be together and have some great conversations and I feel myself falling harder everyday.

Yep, I could get used to this....

No comments: