Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shouldn't Have Had Coffee...

...which is why I'm still up at almost 3 am even though I have to be up for church in 6 hours.

Matt had to work (as he does every Saturday) so we did our Valentine's thing Friday night. It was quite wonderful but to discuss it tonight would not do the event justice so I shall leave that for another day. Spending V-day alone today had the potential to be awful but I ended up getting to watch some good basketball games and see an old friend so not all was lost. However, I am extremely disappointed in the actions of a good friend tonight and I'm rather upset about it. I can't go into detail but let's just say I thought she knew better. *Sigh*

The coffee is slowly wearing off and my eyes are getting heavy...Perhaps I will go get some sleep now. I don't think there was a point to this post. Oh well...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey cole, hope you eventually got some sleep! sorry to hear about your "friend" and can't wait to hear about what romanticness you were a part of on friday! love reading what you're up to, hope you had a good sunday! l&m