As of about 20 minutes ago, I am officially done w/ my junior year of college (academically speaking)! I took my last final and it's time for packing/cleaning/selling books back/saying goodbyes. I hate this part. But there is some relief in the fact that I finished another year and from what I know so far, my finals went very well. I can't believe I've already finished 3 years of school. It's insane!
In other random news, Friday night I slipped and fell in the mud while trying to save a napkin from blowing off our picnic table at Berry Hill Park. It was a little inconvenient to have to come back and change my clothes before going to see a movie but Matt and I had a good laugh about it! This is what I get for saving the environment? haha. Saturday brought getting a jump start on packing and a bit of studying. Sunday was hardcore studying and a finance study session. Monday was 2 finals and then a trip to Memphis w/ Matt to celebrate our one year. I can't believe it's been a year already!! (Pics of Memphis soon to come on facebook). Tuesday was 1 final and some packing/laundry/more studying. After only getting 3 hours of sleep, I had 1 final yesterday, did some more organizing/packing and then picked up my cousin Dallas at the airport. Me, her, Matt & Nikki went to play some pool & air hockey and then Nikki had to leave but the remaining 3 of us went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Came back and studied some, took Dallas to the Sloan's house (she ended up having to stay w/ my professors because they made some lame rule that you can't have guests stay in the dorm during finals week... and all hotels are full for grad weekend... it's so ridiculous and I was pretty upset about the whole situation but at least she has a place to stay now--thank you Ellis & Lori!!) Came back and studied/talked to Matt for awhile and then finally hit the hay. This morning I took my last final and now I have SO much packing/cleaning left to do but figured I would update since it'd been awhile...
Tomorrow begins Roadtrip 2008: Searcy-->Rollyview!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, oops, so I'm so *cool* that I didn't notice the date on your last post and figured it was from this past week-!! but now I'm confused reading that you're actually done NOW!!! (actually not confused, just feeling stupid :) ) Anyway, I'm super happy for you, I remember the bliss of being done with finals. here's to not being overwhelmed with packing (I remember how that went too) and I'm wishing you the funnest roadtrip ever! you wouldn't happen to be stopping through rochester, would you? ;)
Post a Comment