Things have been a little busy and the few times I have had time to blog, the website wasn't working for some reason. Oh well, alas, I try to update now...
Work: Things have been steady. Some busy days, some slow days... it all kinda evens out I guess. A few things have been happening lately that make me question whether I'm capable of doing this job, esp. since Thursday is Sandy's last day and I will be completely taking over her job. Not gonna lie, I'm a little worried...
Not work: Went camping @ Half Moon Lake w/ Mom & Dale this weekend. I think it was exactly what we needed. It was nice to just get away and enjoy the nice weather and the time together as a family. Boo for sunburns tho! haha.
The next big thing I'm looking forward to is Matt getting here on WEDNESDAY! I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm soo excited to see him and we have some fun stuff planned while he's here so it should be great. I can't believe what was once a month of counting down is now only a day and a half...!! :)
Gotta run for now... Happy Canada Day tomorrow!! *imagine fireworks going off here*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment