Charlie Walker (our former SA president) managed to convince the admin to give us a long weekend once a semester so we had the day off class. Matt and I took advantage of it and went to Blanchard Springs Caverns and surrounding area for a wonderful day. The weather was perfect, the sights were amazing, and it was great to just be able to spend a whole day together. (More pics of the day are on facebook but here is a sampling for your viewing pleasure...)
After all of our outdoor adventures, we went for dinner at Colton's in Batesville. Then we watched Fast and the Furious on my laptop in his blazer. I can't stop smiling when I think about our day. It was just so wonderful! And to top it all off... I came back and checked the Oilers' website to find that we beat Calgary 4-3 tonight. This day really does just keep getting better!
1 comment:
Hey, Coco. I´m glad you guys had such a good time. And please don´t call yourself an "insignificant" anything again, okay?
Post a Comment