It's sad to me that a movie about saving the environment wins over a life spent saving innocent people. I have nothing against the idea of saving the world we live in because we definitely have put a strain on our planet with all of our advancements. But where do people fit in? At what point do those created in the very image of God even matter? Congratulations Al, you won a prize for trying to save the planet. But what's the use in saving the globe if nobody cares about the people living on it?
R.I.P. Irena... you still have my vote.
1 comment:
it's true what you write about what gets put ahead of people these days. I mean, even animal activists seem to disregard the conditions humans and children must live in for their cause. (like in third world countries...save the elephants!! what? there's millions of starving children? but are the elephants going to survive??--that kind of thing.) Oh anyway, everything's a bit messed up but that's not new news either. yay for our eternal future when things will finally be RIGHT and make sense! can I get a woot!
love you.
ynof
Post a Comment