Business plan: we met Monday night... I typed up the Critical Risks section Tuesday night... I typed up the Executive Summary today... we met again tonight and put everything together... Matt worked on formatting tonight... via chatting online I helped him edit the whole thing... Sketch is modifying something on the financials tonight/tomorrow morning and sending them to Matt... get the whole thing printed off and bound at the media center tomorrow afternoon... turn it in on Friday morning. Whew.
I was pretty excited when I came back from the meeting tonight because I thought my part of the plan was done. But here I sit at 1:30 am editing it with Matt online. (Oh the joys of technology). Anyways, we're done now and I'm going to bed... so much for going to bed early tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I guess this is all over by this point in time. . .so way to go, Coco! You got it done!
Now for some turkey, yes?
Post a Comment