Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Day of Love

As promised, I will post about my wonderful Valentine's Day! Matt had to work on Saturday so we did our thing Friday night. First he met me in my lobby with a giant balloon and a bouquet of flowers. We have this thing that's becoming tradition... we get each other 2 cards b/c we can never decide on which one to get. So I got a funny one and a sentimental one and both of them were so sweet! And inside the card was a gift certificate for a 30 min massage! (Dang, he did good this year!) We went out for a tasty dinner at Doc's and then went and hung out in Little Rock. We took pictures at the Capitol Building and then walked and talked along the river. It was a wonderful evening and I've included some pics to explain further. Enjoy!

He knows I love balloons!

Top view of my beautiful bouquet... lilies and roses... my faves!

The State Capitol Building at night

(Trying out the panorama feature on my camera)

Shadows holding hands :)

I love you Matt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww what a sweet guy! glad he spoiled you, you're so worth it. and I didn't know shadows could hold hands... ;)
l&m!