I was accepted into Harding's MBA program starting this fall!! I got my letter of acceptance yesterday. I had been pretty confident about it but really wanted that official letter to seal the deal. Now I have the GA job AND the MBA program... sa-weet!
I leave tomorrow morning for Vegas for the SAM case team competition. I'm all packed and have finished all my pre-Vegas homework assignments. It's kinda weird just sitting here and realizing that I actually finished everything I needed to do this week. All throughout the week I was wondering if I was ever going to make it. We will actually have a lot of free time in amongst the competition stuff so I hope to take a LOT of pics and have fun hanging out with my team now that we've worked so hard all semester!
I will be sure and update about the competition (and the fun!) when I get back... until then, wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment