I'm not going to lie. Arkansas weather sucks sometimes. This weekend was gorgeous with highs in the mid/high 70s and lots of sunshine. But yesterday it started raining again (we seem to go in spells here) and it's raining again today. Except today, in addition to the rain, it's only supposed to be a high of 53 degrees...even for a Canadian that's miserable weather! I came back to my room and made myself some hot chocolate...partially for warmth and partially because hot chocolate just tastes good on days like today :)
I got my binder for my Bus. Comm. training manual last nite and so far I've found 5 articles so I've got a good start. I hope to find some more tonite. I'm finished with all but one of my Romans applications so tomorrow's deadline isn't so scary anymore. Doing one of them tonite won't take long at all. I started one of my Personal Finance projects last nite so the goal is to finish it tonite and hopefully start my other one too. Then I have a little bit of reading to do for Comm. Law.
In other news, I'm starting to look forward to Thanksgiving Break. Matt invited me to come home to Michigan with him. I've already met his parents once but I've never met his brother and sister. I'm a little nervous but I'm pretty excited too. He came to visit me this summer and I got to show him "my little world" so I'm excited to learn about his. And I'm just looking forward to a week where neither of us have to worry about homework and he doesn't have to work. The span between the start of school and Thanksgiving gets sooo long so I think it'll be a much needed break. And speaking of breaks, since my 1:00 class was cancelled today, I think I'm going to take a nap (rainy days are perfect for those!) before I get started on my homework...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment