Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Scrabulous Isn't Working?!?!

For anyone who's wondering, Scrabulous is a new application on Facebook that Matt and I have been playing lately. The other nite we stayed up till 3:15 just to finish a game of online Scrabble. Kinda ridiculous, I know...but definitely a lot of fun! I tried to get on and play my next move just now and it's experiencing technical difficulties. Haha maybe the supposed "kinks in the application" are to be construed as a sign for me to quit messing around on the net and get to work on the mountain of homework that awaits me.
What's Done:
-4 Romans Applications (turned them in this morning)
-10 articles found for BC training manual
-Project #2 for Personal Finance started
What's Left to Do:
-Find a few more articles for BC training manual, do a table of contents and bibliography, organize it all together in the binder
-Finish PF Project #2
-Start and finish PF Project #3??
-Go to Staples and get new ink cartridge??

And that's just what's due tomorrow...by Friday I have to do a 1-2 page paper in Management, read a chapter in Law and read a chapter in the textbook for Romans (we have a quiz Fri morning).

Here's to not dying by the end of the nite...or the week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can DO it! (and I hope you're not still up as I post this, it would be extreeeeeemely late there right now...!(although I'd be able to relate, ohh college *fun* [ie.homework...]--groan--))