That's the name of my latest photo album on Facebook. Feel free to check it out! Nik and I went shopping in Little Rock yesterday. Her dad recently got a promotion and with it a fairly substantial raise, so her parents told her (and me!) to go on a shopping spree in LR to celebrate. We got some excellent deals and had a lot of fun. (And I got part of Matt's xmas gift...I hope he likes it!) We finished the night off with dinner at Outback. I'd never actually eaten there so that was fun. We got back to campus and played Yahtzee in the SC with Matt and Greg. It was a good day. Hooray for great roomies! :)
Friday nite we read for PF and took the quiz so we wouldn't have to do it today (reading and taking the quiz is always the most depressing part of Sunday afternoons!) It's nice to have that out of the way and now I just have 1 one more application to finish and then I'll turn those in tomorrow morning. Tonight I re-read the book "Who Moved My Cheese?" so I can give it to Matt tomorrow. We have to write papers over it for MGT and they are due Friday.
I leave you with a joke told to me by my little bro (whom I got to talk to last nite on the phone...hooray!)....
"What do you get when you cross a policeman and a skunk?"
LAW & ODOR
:P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment