I got back last nite from a wonderful Thanksgiving Break. A whole week of no classes, no homework and no work...it was fantastic. Staying up late and sleeping in, getting to meet more of his family and friends and getting to just kick back and relax made for an excellent break. Pics are on facebook for your viewing pleasure. I loved getting to see "his world" since I got to share mine with him this summer. I got along well with his friends and family and I loved getting to hang out with him every day for a week. It was just the right mix of fun stuff and relaxation. We got the chance to joke around and to have deep conversations. Overall... Matt, if you're reading this...thanks for taking me home with you. I had a great time and I have lots of great memories of the trip! :)
Getting back to school was cool in the fact that I got to see my best friend again and catch up with everybody about their breaks. Going back to classes today sucked though. I'm definitely not in the routine. Nikki and I went to Outback again tonite and then drove around listening to music...oh the things we do in the name of spontaneity! Can't believe there's only 2 more weeks of classes and then finals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment