It was kinda a murphy's law Monday today. We had a power surge at the office and our credit card/debit machine completely crashed and can't be replaced till tomorrow. So we had to totally change the way we entered orders for the day which was a total pain in the butt and took way longer, the mouse for the computer in the shipping room stopped working completely and on top of all the craziness, our product order arrived today. (Which is good because we're no longer backordered on product... but it made the day even more hectic). And to top it all off, I was stuck inside the office while it was a gorgeous day outside. Then when I got home I found out that Debbie's cancer has spread still further... she's lost control of her bottom lip/jaw which means there's nerve damage... probably a result of the cancer moving towards the brain. At this rate, I'm pretty sure she's not going to make it through the summer. Kinda sad to think about considering she just turned 33 last week... *sigh*...
On a happier note, I did get to get out and enjoy the sunshine this evening. I took both my dogs for a walk around the block and enjoyed some fresh air. I also took advantage of the nice weather to FINALLY clean out my car. An hour and 45 minutes later... it looks pa-retty niiicee :)
Wonder what tomorrow has in store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry about your friend Debbie. It seems that Cancer has been very active lately, and is making his presence felt.
I will pray for her, and God will prove himself.
Post a Comment