Saturday, December 22, 2007
50 Years and Going Strong
Well the big 50th went down great. The service was beautiful...I cried. Uncle Lyle did a fantastic job, the church looked gorgeous, Papa and Nana looked wonderful in their ORIGINAL wedding clothes (how many people do you know that can do that???), everyone else in the wedding party looked great and everything went off without a hitch...well except for the hitch that was renewed :) Then there was cake and punch afterwards and then a massive clean-up effort. By the time it was all said and done, we came home, changed clothes, made a quick Taco Bell run (I felt like I was back at school doing late-nite-20-minute-before-curfew TB runs) and then collapsed into bed. It was a great day but I was definitely glad when it was over. Today we're going for a huge family lunch (all 15 of us) and then we're going to chill at Grapevine Mills Mall for awhile. Hooray for a day that doesn't involve decorating the church and running around like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment