Wednesday, December 26, 2007

North of the 49th

Well I'm home! We made it back from TX Monday nite, came home and ate a quick bite of dinner, wrapped presents, decorated christmas cookies (they'd been saving it till I got home) and went to bed (only after I played a little old school super mario bros....super nintendo style!) Christmas morning I slept in, helped Dale w/ the turkey, Dale went to pick up Mom from the airport (she had an early morning flight to work...yuck), I did dishes and folded laundry while Evan was in the shower and then I hopped in the shower. Mom got home and we got a few things ready for xmas dinner and then opened presents. Everyone seemed to love their gifts from me so that made me happy. And my family got me some wonderful presents...THANKS GUYS! Then Mom and I finished the prep for xmas dinner while Dale and Evan worked on setting up the foosball table that Santa brought me and Ev! We ate our big meal (de-lish!) and then cleaned up. I called Nikki and Matt to wish them Merry Christmas and then Dale's 2 sisters and their families came over. Steve and Megan (the two older cousins) couldn't make it so it was just the little kids...they were so cute to watch opening their presents. We visited w/ them and then they went home. Dale and Evan finished setting up the foosball table while I messed w/ my NEW PHONE (woohoo!) and then Evan and I had one game before we went to bed...and I dashed Ev's hopes of beating me. haha! I came to Dad's today and did gifts w/ him. Now we're just relaxing. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays with family and friends!

No comments: