First of all, I want to say that I'm feeling much better after last night's post of worry and doubt. I had a really long talk with Matt last nite and in addition to me getting some things off my chest, he said a lot of things I needed to hear. He definitely calmed my fears a bit and gave me the reassurance I was so desperately needing. Thank you so much, Matt...it was exactly what I needed last nite :)
Second, I can't believe today is the last day of the year. It seems like it was not that long ago that I was ringing in 2007. It is mind-boggling to think of all the things that have happened (good and bad) since this time last year. Everything has been a learning experience (at least I hope it has). Here's to hoping that 2008 brings many more experiences of love, learning and lots of laughter. All the best to everyone...stay safe (please!) and have fun w/ those that mean the most to you! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment