Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Courage is Rewarding

In previous posts, I've alluded to my fear of what's going to happen in the future. Being the type that likes to have some level of control over things and at least some type of schedule or plan, the uncertainty that lies in my future is troubling sometimes. I finally got the courage to share some feelings of fear (regarding the future) with Matt on Monday night. I don't know why I was so worried... I guess because of the element of vulnerability that comes with being that honest. However, we had an excellent talk and I feel so much better. He reassured me about a lot of things regarding our relationship and I feel so much closer to him because of it. Hooray for biting the bullet and talking about things that matter :)

**In other news, I just found out that I totally aced last week's paper in accounting. He thought I did an "excellent" job. That feels pretty darn good!**

No comments: