Since my last post, I have knocked out some things on the seemingly never-ending to-do list. The Bible quiz on Thursday morning ended up being one question: "did you read or not?" so that was a breeze because I had indeed done the reading the night before. Thursday night Nikki did a load of my laundry (according to the stakes from the pool game... haha) and I was in the library for almost 3 hours and then about another hour or more in my dorm room working on our marketing presentation. But Hallelujah, Friday afternoon came and went and our marketing presentation is now OVER. WOOHOO. To celebrate/relax from a brutal week I went with Matt to dinner in Batesville and bowling in Heber Springs (woohoo for getting out of Searcy!). We had a great night - I really love that guy! Jaime was in town for the weekend so yesterday some of us went out for dinner and went bowling (twice in one weekend... yes!). However, my elbow is now in a lot of pain. Last week Nikki and I were playing air hockey and I kinda hyper-extended my elbow a little bit. After awhile it felt fine and I never thought about it again. But last night when we were bowling I felt a shot of pain when I was throwing my 2nd to last ball. It's still hurting today. Hooray for injuring myself in sports like air hockey and bowling... I'm hardcore.. haha! This afternoon I've been kinda lazy but I have studied a bit for my OB test and on a much cooler note, made some new playlists for my iPod for the roadtrip home :)
This week isn't looking too bad... the end is in sight:
Tonight: Marketing quiz due online
Monday: OB test
Tuesday: Bible quiz
Wednesday: Reading of "The Life You've Always Wanted" due... I'm already done... BOOYAH
Thursday: Accounting project due
Friday: LAST DAY OF CLASSES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment