After the past couple weeks of academic intensity, I rewarded myself with a fun weekend. Friday night Matt and I went out for dinner and then watched Die Hard With A Vengeance (aka Die Hard 3). Yesterday I slept in and then Nik and I went to Little Rock. We started at the zoo which was a little disappointing considering we couldn't even see half the animals because the staff was cleaning their cages. However, it was a nice day yesterday and the walk in the fresh air was nice. Then we went to TJMaxx and found some great deals. Stopped at Outback for dinner and after waiting a long time, had a delicious meal. Drove around a couple dealerships and dreamt about buying various cars. Headed back to Searcy for an intense 5 game pool match. Came back to the dorm, watched a couple episodes of M*A*S*H and passed out. Overall, a great day.
Today after church I studied a bit for my OB re-test tomorrow and other than that, don't have much to do this afternoon. Think I might just take it easy and prepare for another decently busy week. So far only 1 test and 3 quizzes that I know about but that's liable to change...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment