Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things I'm Looking Forward To (Or Not)

Things I'm NOT looking forward to:
-Marketing presentation due the 25th
-Accounting project due the 1st
-Finals 5-8th
-saying goodbye to Matt and all my HU friends :( :(
-how tired I'm going to be after driving 2000+ miles in 3 days
-trying to get my stupid drivers' license renewed within the first 5 days of being back somewhere between a hair appointment, Spa day, a stagette and a wedding rehearsal

Things I AM looking forward to:
-Matt's open house tonight (aka finally watching Die Hard 4!!)
-BRIAN REGAN concert this Friday night... need I say more?? :D
-Being done w/ the first 3 things on the above list...yay summer break!
-Roadtrip w/ my cousin Dallas (aka Searcy-->Home in 3 days)
-seeing my family again! :)
-Spa Day w/ Phil & Diane on the 13th
-Phil's stagette on the 15th
-My 21st birthday on the 16th!
-Being M of H in Phil's wedding on the 17th :) :)
-Leaving for a week long "birthday" trip to HALIFAX on the 18th...woohoo!

No comments: