One Sunday at church Garth was preaching about how Jesus could have called ten thousand angels. Kyla Stienwand (6) leaned over to her mom and says, "Did Jesus have the angels' phone number??"
While watching the Olympics and eating dinner with Dad, I asked "Did you ever do hurdles?" He replied, " Mmhmm. I didn't like them in high school. I could never get over them."
Playing I Spy w/ the twins on the way back from the farm, Kyla decided it should be "with my big eye" of "little eye"... it was her turn to go and she said "I spy with my big eye something that is... black
Found this in a joke email when I was cleaning out Dad's comp: "What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? A speech impediment."
Can't remember where I saw this next one. I have heard the first part numerous times but the ending was a bit of a twist: "Whenever God closes one door He always opens another... even if it's hell in the hallway."
No comments:
Post a Comment