Saturday, December 8, 2007

Life is full of surprises!

So I talked to Phil (best friend back home) last Friday nite and found out she was engaged...which was exciting enough as it is....then tonite I talked to her and she asked me to be her maid of honor!!! I'm SO excited! I'm definitely honored and thrilled that she asked me. The wedding is May 17th...the day after my 21st birthday! That's gonna be a good weekend :)

Speaking of surprises...last nite we had a surprise birthday thing for Nikki. Her bday isn't until the 18th but we'll all be gone on break by then so we celebrated it last nite. There were 9 of us that went to Little Rock for dinner @ Carino's (Italian place) and then drove thru a Christmas light display called "Enchanted Forest" in Sherwood. Then we came back to campus and played some games in our lobby. It was a lot of fun and I could tell she was excited to have all her friends together for the nite. Props to Brenna--my partner in crime--for all the planning efforts! :)

I actually finished everything that was due this past week so that was a relief. There were days when I was questioning whether I'd get it all done. And I finished my LAST personal finance online quiz EVER this afternoon...woohoo!! Now it's just finals this coming week and then I'm done. I can't wait. Now it's just getting motivated to study for them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowie! congrats to Phil! and wowiewowiewowie I had no idea you were already in finals! that's super exciting especially since you finished all your projects and assignments, way to go! you are a super college chica. christmas will be here before we know it!

love ya

Lucas said...

Congrats on being a maid of honor, Coco. You will be the envy of all other maids at the wedding.

Not to mention the butlers.