Friday, January 4, 2008

Good Times, Good Times

Life is pretty good right now. Yesterday I got to see Allison & Grady and finally got to meet their ADORABLE daughter Caitlin. She's soo freakin' cute. We went for lunch and then hung out back at her parents' house. I ended up not getting home till like midnight. We played w/ Caitlin, watched a few episodes of Arrested Development, played a ton of Wii (seriously so much fun!!) and had dinner in there somewhere. In addition to my night of fun, I think I finally figured out my schedule for the rest of the time I'm home and I'm pretty much able to do everything I want/need to do while I'm home (what a task!). I talked to Matt tonight...it's nice to hear that he misses me. He even tagged me in a video on facebook because it was the closest he could get to me actually going snowmobiling with him :) I got to sleep in till 1:00 pm today. I finished my laundry and packed to go to Mom's tomorrow. I helped Dad take down the xmas tree and played 3 games of air hockey w/ him (I'm still undefeated!). I had a good chat w/ Dad over a cup of tea this evening. He's actually shared some personal stuff w/ me over the break which is unusual for him...but pretty cool. Actually, this past 10 days has probably been the best span of time I've had w/ him for awhile (when it comes to breaks home from school). Sweet. Period. And I'm excited that I get to see Mom tomorrow. I haven't seen her since xmas day and up until today I hadn't talked to her since last year! She had a pairing this week that had her all over the continent (inc. Ft. Lauderdale for New Year's...not bad!). Her and I are spending the day shopping/running errands together and then I get to spend the evening RELAXING at home w/ her and Dale...yessss!

Like I said...life is pretty good right now :)

No comments: