-1550 kilometers (or 963.13 miles for my American readers)
-5 loads of FREE laundry
-a few of my favorite dishes (incl. cherry supreme cake, brisket & slaw, sweet potato pie and homemade biscuits)
-countless hours of watching the news, the weather, Wheel of Fortune and Mama's Family
-1 nite of bowling and ice cream w/ Jaime who happened to be in the area the same time we were
-1 movie and 11 episodes of M*A*S*H
-1 chapter (and flashcards) for OB
-numerous card games (especially Skip-Bo, Splat and Crazy 8's)
-20 chapters of "The Goal" (the bus. novel I have to read for Accounting)
-a day split between the butterfly exhibit at the Botanical Gardens and the Ft. Worth Zoo :D
-a failed attempt to see the Ft. Worth Stockyards :(
-who knows how many games of "Clicks"
-and a lot of sleeping in...
Spring Break 2008 has come and gone. All in all it was a nice relaxing stay in Ft. Worth with my grandparents. Lots of R&R and some fun stuff too. It's good to be back though. I'm not looking forward to how long this second half of the semester is going to feel because Spring Break was so early but I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. We go to pick up Joni at the airport tonight, Brenna gets back tomorrow night and so does Matt (I definitely missed him a lot over break!)
Here's to happy reunions... :)
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment