Monday, March 10, 2008

Nothing To Do

Okay well maybe not NOTHING to do... but I'm done all my homework that's due tomorrow... I even read a chapter for Marketing and took the quiz that isn't due till Sunday. I guess I could finish reading the book that I have to write a paper over for Accounting by April 3rd (even though I already read a couple chapters today)... or start the book I have to read for Org. Behavior by the end of the semester...

It's a weird feeling not having anything that's actually due. Most people would rejoice at the chance for a break... but not me, the one that can't feel satisfied unless I'm getting something done... oh the joys of being Type A...

However, I'm going to suppress my Type A urges and try and do something non-school related... I just hate that on the nights that I'm free to hang out, everyone else seems to be swamped with things to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grady is exactly like you! Type A and always working on something. I actually asked him the other night if we could ever get to a point each day when we had done "enough" and could relax but I think it's just wishful thinking.

ha!
love you!