Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Riverside Rocks

After finishing up all my homework (yay!) I finally went out and enjoyed the nice weather. Nikki and I sat outside at Grandpa's BBQ for an early dinner, we went and vacuumed out my car and got gas, and then I called Matt. We usually hang out later at night but I said that since it was such a nice day, his homework could wait till after dark. We tried to go to the batting cages but they were closed so we went to Riverside Park instead. We sat on the swings and got lost in a conversation of elementary school memories and funny episodes involving playgrounds. Then we climbed around on some of the rocks and as it was getting dark we ventured down the trail to the river. It was wonderful to just get some fresh air and walk and talk and hold hands and enjoy each other's company.
Thanks God, for days like today!

No comments: