pupilage (n): the state or period of being a student. (According to the word of the week in my planner).
It's been a busy one so far, that's for sure. Yesterday was a quiz in Bible and today was a test in OB. I have an online marketing quiz due tonite and an online accounting test due by class time tomorrow (which means I have to do it tonite). Then I have another Bible quiz tomorrow (which I just finished reading for). Aside from academics, the week has been busy in other respects as well. Monday was Brenna's bday so we all went out to Lenny's for dinner (yay college nite!). Then Matt and I tried to see the play "Little Shop of Horrors" since we missed out Friday nite but it was sold out again. Last nite was Matt's open house so I went to his dorm and we watched Die Hard (best action flick I've seen in awhile!). It was also room inspec last nite so our dorm looks pretty nice again :)
Guess I could comment on this past weekend as well. Friday nite, "Little Shop of Horrors" was sold out, so after dinner at Chile's, Matt and I went and saw Fool's Gold. I really liked it. (Then again, I'm a bit of a sucker for Matthew McConaughey movies :P) Then we met up with Nikki and Brenna and played pool. We also got to briefly see Jaime (and her little duck, Samson) since she was in town for the weekend from Freed. Saturday, Nik and I went and saw the afternoon performance of Spring Sing. I've determined that I would much rather watch all the talented people than try and be one. It's so much easier and so much more enjoyable. Sunday was church, homework, nap, church, and hang w/ Matt & Nikki.
However, I suppose I should go continue my pupilage for the evening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment