Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Sunshine On My Shoulder, Smile On My Face
I can't get over how gorgeous it is outside today. The sun in shining, there's a slight breeze and according to weather.com it is 71 degrees F outside. How perfect. These are the days that I love. The days where you can be warm in a t-shirt but you're not dripping in sweat (like we are on the days it hits 100 F here). In Arkansas there is a brief period of time between the chilly 40's and the sweltering 90's... a brief period, but a marvelous one. You can't help but smile on days like today. So I'm doing just that. Now I'm trying to come up with things that I want to do outside to enjoy this brilliant day. My car needs to be vacuumed so I think I'll start there... and then, who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment