...er, desk? Either way, I'm back to school. Yesterday's classes went pretty well and my one class so far today has gone well. I'm on a break right now and then I have 2 more classes.
After playing with my dogs in the snow (fun!!) and then a disappointing loss for the Oilers on Friday night (Evan and I had fun at the game though), I began my journey back to school Saturday morning. I flew back to Dallas and despite some delays, the day was long and tiring but decent. Then my uncle had a great sermon at church on Sunday (possibly a blog post coming from that later...) and then I had a nice visit with Papa & Nana before I headed back. Started the drive back and despite some boredom, I managed to keep the tunes cranked till I hit Little Rock where I picked up Nikki at the airport. Catching up the whole way back, we then unpacked a little and crashed into bed. Yesterday I finally got to see Matt (in chapel and 2 classes) and then we watched a movie on my laptop last night. It's good to be back :)
I found my textbooks way cheaper online this semester so I'm just waiting for them to come in... and I can't believe this is my last semester of undergrad...!
Sidenote: Matt's injury turned out to be a sprained shoulder and today is supposed to be the last day he has to wear the sling. He's pretty sore but with some pain meds and careful movement, he's doing okay. Aside from being asked a gazillion times what happened to his arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment