...I've had Health & Safety Inspec, 2 SAM case team meetings (involving reading & research prior to meetings), a meeting with Frazier about the Governor's Cup competition (business plans), 3 cases due in SP, one of Fortner's famous "Timeline Quizzes", 4 IT reading quizzes, an excel assignment for IT, 2 deeply historical/theological articles to read for Bible, and reading & discussion q's for HR. Needless to say, it's been a little busy on the homework/business activities front!
...on a happier note I've also: got to see Kung Fu Panda on campus last Friday night and 2 plays ("Life in Technicolor" and "The Dumbwaiter") on campus tonight... had a fun girls day in Little Rock last Saturday with Nikki - art museum, shopping at the mall and Carino's for dinner... got to cook dinner for Matt during open house Tuesday... went for coffee and caught up with Diego yesterday... tried to capitalize on little moments with Matt in amongst our busy schedules - eating lunch together in the caf or SC after class, doing homework together in his lobby, etc...
On a slightly random note, I watched Save the Last Dance for the first time last nite (I know, I know, how have I not seen it before? I have no idea). Movies like that make we want to be black or at least have black friends so I could know how to dance!
On that note, I'm going to bed. It's been a long week and I'm greatly looking forward to sleeping in! (And not looking forward to the butt load of homework I have to do this weekend...)
P.S. Lucas if you're reading this - I'm not ignoring your comment about my "nose in a book" post about Jim Collins' book. I promise I will reply soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment