Monday, January 5, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering...

...My new camera came in yesterday! I took some pics with it today and while I haven't had time to play around with all the features yet, I think I am very satisfied with my purchase decision. No cognitive dissonance here!

...After Matt faxed that birth certificate stuff from work I thought I would just have to wait for them to mail it to Mom's house (preferably/hopefully while I was home for the break). Turns out that when I got home I received a letter from them saying I needed to call them because my order had been suspended in the system (they had to write me a letter for this? why not call or email? why the heck did they ask for all that extra contact info only to mail me a snail mail letter??). I tried calling but of course the office was closed for the holidays so I had to wait till the 27th before I got through. The lady said I needed to send another copy of a piece of identification. Apparently you need 2 pieces although they never specified this on the fax form they so kindly told me I needed to use instead of an online submission. I ended up going with Dallas to the office one day when we were at their house and I scanned my DL and faxed it from there. There's no way it's going to get here before I leave so Mom's gonna have to mail it to me AGAIN. Now I just have to wait... probably for them to send me another letter that something is wrong with it...

...I don't know when I'm getting married. Just to clarify with everyone. Got it? So get off my back and stop the incessant questioning. I'm about to go ape on the next person that asks me that irritating question...

...30 hrs of distance + not getting to talk much + me nearing that special time of month when my hormones are out of control and my emotions tag along for the rollercoaster ride = me feeling really insecure about things right now. We had a little fight last nite via text messages (oh technology!). We ended up working it out (also via text message since he still wasn't home) and got to talk online after he got home but it still sucked. Also...the aforementioned incessant questioning isn't helping my feelings of uncertainty right now...

...I like ellipsis points...and I'm going to go before I say something I might regret...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey cole, oh man, sorry for all this mixed up stuff right now! especially the marriage questions--MAJORLY ANNOYING! I think some people forget that not everyone goes for the whole "not having your life planned out to the nth degree" thing--cause they've planned their life out to the nth degree-! I am NOT one of those people thankyouverymuch and enjoy the spontenaiety very much! anyway, hang in there girl, and keep relying on God's timing (which I'm sure you're doing, maybe some people need a reminder or seven?) and enjoy your last days of relaxation before the last semester of craziness hits!! l&m!