Monday, December 8, 2008

A Break, At Last!

I normally have class from 6-8:30 but we got out a few minutes to 7. I thought for sure we'd stay the whole time because I knew there were a few people who still had solo presentations to do and then we had to finish lecturing and discuss what was on the final. Little did I know that last week when I skipped class to work on IB presentation stuff, she announced that we're not having a final! I wasn't really worried about that one anyways, but it's nice to have a small break in the system regardless. And it meant that after the solo presentations tonight, we were done! Which means that I have time before my meeting at 8:30 to get caught up on some stuff. Finally, a break in the craziness!

After my previous post today, I did however do 2 loads of laundry so I can now happily report that I have clean socks (and a bunch of other clothes) again! I figured out basically what I'm going to say for my part of the presentation too.

Update on the SSN/Birth Certificate fiasco: Matt was able to fax the forms from the office on Friday. Now I wait to hear back from them... and hopefully it's to hear that they've processed it and it's in the mail and not that something else is wrong with it!

Anyways I gotta go make use of my extra time!

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Congrats on your laundry and clean socks. I, on the other hand, have a mere five socks after setting some on a heater to dry when it was raining outside.

They all burned.

I miss them.