I'm about to head to bed but I'm going to bed smiling. I got a Christmas package in the mail from Matt's mom today - she's so sweet! Mylah made it back this afternoon earlier than expected and we finished the group section of our final. I got my Christmas date with Matt after all and it was wonderful. I have one of the sweetest boyfriends in the world! I finished the individual part of the final after our date. I just have to turn it in tomorrow morning and I'm done for the semester - whoa! And according to the UPS website, my new rim is on it's way from Little Rock to Searcy tonight so it should be here by tomorrow as promised.
Things are looking up.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mylah Watkins? MY Mylah Watkins? Aw.
And just one rim? Are you tricking out your car at a very leisurely pace?
Post a Comment