The good: Finished my POM final (he said it would take up to an hour but I finished in 20 min!)... I got my process improvement project back and aced it!... Matt and I got to study IB together, play pool and grab a bite to eat at Arby's
The bad: The ebay seller emailed Matt today and said they didn't get our email (with confirmation that we wanted the expedited shipping) in time so they just sent it out ground. It SHOULD be here Thursday morning but I'm really worried w/ the holiday rush (and my luck) it might not get here in time.
The ugly: Mylah (girl in my group for the 440 group take home final) has been in Corpus since Friday for her sister's graduation and was supposed to be back this afternoon. We had planned to meet tomorrow afternoon to work on the last little bit so we can turn it in Thursday morning (which was an extension already because originally it was due this afternoon). Matt and I had planned to have our Christmas together tomorrow night. We were gonna do dinner and exchange gifts and stuff. Well, with all this crazy weather, Mylah won't be back till sometime tomorrow and she'll call us when she gets in so we can work on it. But if she's coming all the way from Corpus, it'll take her awhile to get here. So I have no idea when we're gonna work on the group final and it'll probably have to be tomorrow night so Matt and I can't have our Christmas thing. He has a final on Thursday and we will *hopefully* be getting my rim mounted at the tire shop and then he works from 4-12 and I leave first thing in the morning on Friday. So... I don't know if we can do our Christmas thing. I'm kinda bummed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment